Each year a couple hundreds of postdoctoral fellow positions become available at Emory University School of Medicine.
Finding a Postdoc Position
There are multiple avenues of inquiring about postdoc positions at Emory University:
- Find and contact individual faculty members with your area of science interest by browsing our Faculty listing or by visiting the Graduate Division of Biological and Biomedical Sciences interactive faculty search tool.
- Explore Postdoctoral Training Programs available at Emory
- Visit the Emory University Human Resources and click on Search for Staff Jobs (External candidates) link to search for postdoctoral job openings - search by using "Post Doctoral Fellow" in the job title field
- Consult Nature jobs and Science jobs listings for Emory advertisements
Learn about Resources for Postdocs at Emory University
- Research resources available at Emory
- Career Development for postdocs
- Emory Postdoc Association
- Benefits and support for postdocs
Applying for a Postdoc Position
Not sure where to start, read our guide about How Do I Apply for a Postdoc Position.
When contacting a faculty person about a possible Postdoc position, it is advisable to include the following information:
- The month and year you would be ready for taking the Postdoc position
- A complete CV including education and training, short descriptions of research experience, laboratory methods known, honors and awards, publications, posters, and grants
- Your present mentor's name and contact numbers
- A description of the type of research area and project of interest to you if you were to be awarded a Postdoc position at Emory