Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Teaching hospital, providing a full range of patient care services, with state-of-the-art technology, education, and research
- Psychiatric Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program
- Tertiary care facility classified as a Complexity Level 1A
- A national leader in pediatric health care systems
- More than thirty pediatric specialties and sixteen metro Atlanta satellite locations.
- One of the top ten children's hospitals nationwide by Child magazine
- One of Fortune Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For"
- Focused on patient care, education of health professionals, research addressing health and illness, and health policies for prevention and treatment of disease.
- Largest, most comprehensive health care system in Georgia
- More than 20 health centers located throughout Metro Atlanta
Grady Memorial Hospital
- Staffed by Emory medical faculty
- Emory residents and fellows provide care at Grady under Faculty supervision
- Houses a regional perinatal center for high-risk mothers and babies, a neonatal intensive care unit, a diabetes center, a teen center, the Georgia Poison Center, a rape crisis center, a regional burn center, a sickle cell center, a comprehensive treatment program for HIV/AIDS, a level I trauma center, a stroke center, and the Georgia Cancer Center for Excellence