OPE Career Symposium
Health Sciences Research Building (HSRB) Auditorium
1760 Haygood Dr., Atlanta, GA 30322
Get out of the lab and invest in your professional development!
The career symposium is a great opportunity for you to explore a variety of fulfilling and sustainable career options.
OPE and the symposium organizing committee invite you to join us for a day filled with an inspiring keynote, career panels on research-intensive, marketing & communication, education and outreach and science administration & management, skills blasts and many networking opportunities. This full day symposium includes:
- Keynote talk by Dr. Keith Micoli, Director, Postdoctoral Affairs, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Four career panels about careers in education & outreach, research-intensive, science communication and science admin and management
- Skills blasts on resume, interviewing and LinkedIn
- Networking lunch, a reception, and many other great networking opportunities (for registered attendees only!)
- A raffle of career-related books and free workshops!