Career and Professional Development
Whether you are planning on staying in academia or not, you should be proactive and start thinking early about your next job. The reigns for your career are in your hands!
Throughout this section, you will find information and resources about the following topics:
- What are you expected to achieve as a postdoc?
- The Individual development plan (IDP) and why is it important to have one
- Grant writing and funding opportunities
- The job search process
- Type of events offered by OPE (click here for upcoming events)
- Former postdocs' success stories
- Career and professional development resources
- Types of career paths for PhDs