Incoming residents and fellows are required to go through Online Orientation at the Emory PeopleSoft pre-hire website (http://www.hr.emory.edu/Orientation). All required documents must be submitted to the GME office by April 30 of your incoming year. Use your Emory NetID and refer to your contract package cover letter for log in instrucitons.
Incoming residents and fellows are required to attend GME Orientation, which is usually scheduled in the last week of June. The 2015 Orientation dates are June 26, 29, and 30. Please check with your Program Coordinator for your assigned date. You may come to orientation on that date only.
Things you must bring to Orientation:
1. Identification Documentation: Orginial of your actual !-9 verification ID documentation PLUS ONE COPY.
2. Emory Parking: Completed Emory Parking Registration Form.
3. Grady Parking: $10 (cash or check payable to AAA parking) to obtain Grady parking permit.
1. New Innovations for Residents - Guide to using GME database
2. Emory Healthcare Risk Summary - Office of Quality and Risk
3. Avoiding Medicare and Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
4. Emory Pharmacy Resident On-Call Program
5. Education Debt Management for Residents
6. Emory Healthcare Pledge
7. NPI Instructions
For questions, please contact the Emory GME office at 404-727-5658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.