Compliance Line/Duty Hours
Telephone Compliance Line
REPORT RESIDENT DUTY HOURS IN EXCESS OF ACGME REQUIREMENTS
Excessive duty hours may include:
- Working longer than 80 hours/week
- Less than 10 hours off between daily duty periods
- No one day (24 hours) in 7 free of educational and clinical responsibilities
- In-house call more often than every third night
- Continuous duty lasting more than 30 hours
- Seeing new patients after 24 hours of continuous duty
CALL GME Compliance Line
All calls are confidential.
No caller required to self-identify.