Office of Financial Aid
Emory has three staff members who review financial aid files and make awards to students in the health care professions. They include Cindy Gershman, Jennifer Lyles and Nancy Tappin. The phone number at the Financial Aid Office is 404-727-6039. The office is located in the B. Jones Building, 3rd floor.
School of Medicine, Office of Medical Education and Student Affairs (OMESA)
Mike Behler, Associate Director of Financial Aid and Scholarships, is the liaison between the Office of Financial Aid and the students in the School of Medicine. He can provide general information as well as help resolve problems with the awarding process or disbursement of funds. Also, he’s in charge of the emergency student loan program. His phone number is 404-727-5683 and his e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. He’s located in the OMESA Office on the 3rd floor of the School of Medicine Building, Suite P-375.
- Emory University Office of Financial Aid - Detailed instructions and information www.studentaid.emory.edu
- Emory University Student Financial Services – This is the student accounts office. They send bills, accept payment for tuition and fees, and process refunds - www.studentfinancials.emory.edu
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - www.fafsa.ed.gov
- CSS PROFILE – www.collegeboard.org
- U.S. Department of Education – Official information on federal financial aid programs, including eligibility requirements and options for loan repayment – www.studentaid.gov
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) – A wealth of information regarding financing your medical education as well as tools for financial literacy – www.aamc.org/students