- Register for an appointment by calling 404-778-3444
When calling to register please have the following information available:
Patient Name, Address and Telephone Number
Date of Birth
Social Security Number
Diagnosis (if known)
Referring Physician: Name, Address and Telephone Number
- Your request for an appointment will be provided to the Cognitive & Behavioral Neurology Clinic and you will be contacted by phone or email. A “New Patient Questionnaire” will be emailed or sent to you. It is quite lengthy and you may need help from your family to complete the form. Fax the completed “New Patient Questionnaire” to 404-728-6685 or mail it to the address provided on the form. We encourage you to keep a copy of the form.
- Your completed “New Patient Questionnaire” will be reviewed by Cognitive & Behavioral Neurology staff. You will receive a phone call scheduling your appointment.
Prior to coming for your first appointment you will need to gather the following medical records from providers outside the Emory system. Bring these records with you to your first appointment:
- Current medical records should be gathered from your primary care physician or other physicians whom you have consulted about your memory concern including the results of any blood work that has been completed.
- If you have had a brain scan (MRI, CT or PET) contact the radiology department where the scans were done to get a copy of the scan on a CD as well as the radiology interpretation. If CD’s are not available bring the actual films.
- Results of EEG’s, sleep studies and neuropsychological reports you have had related to your memory problem.
Schedule a neuropsychological evaluation by calling 404-728-4936.